May we serve alcohol?

Yes! If you plan to have an open bar set-up, meaning alcohol will be free of charge to your guests, please contact an independently contracted TABC bartending firm to serve the alcohol. All alcohol at open-bar events must be served by a TABC certified bartender. BYOB is not permitted at Two Wishes Ranch.  The Bar closes 1 hour before the music has ended. Your bartender will need to provide a Certificate of Insurance. 

Comment on this FAQ

  • (will not be published)

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>